Location: Bedford, MA 01730
Date Posted: 10/11/2019
Are you looking to supplement your primary job with additional income?
Perhaps you need a flexible work schedule and would only like to work 8-24 hours per week?
Or you looking to work 40 hours a week but need the flexibility to choose your days / hours.
Our Client is currently looking to add to our relief pool several qualified Direct Care Counselors.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Must have current CPR, First Aid
* MAP certification is preferred but not required
* Valid Driver's License and use of your personal auto to drive to the program required.
* Experience with individuals with developmental disabilities or mental illness necessary.
* Must be reliable and dependable with both the care you give as well as attendance.
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing
Title: Residential Aide
Class: Residential Aide
Work Type: CONTRACT
Ref. No.: 1203089-2
Company: Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (MA-D)
Contract Contact: Contract Submit MA
Office Email: MAContracts@deltatg.com
Office Phone: 888-416-4338
Office Address: 140 Gould Street, Suite 230, Needham, MA 02494
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.