Location: Ambridge, PA 15003
Date Posted: 11/04/2019
Category: Public School
Education: Bachelor's Degree
We are currently hiring Building Substitute Teachers and Day to Day Substitute Teachers for the Ambridge School District for the 2019-2020 school year. Building Substitute Teachers are guaranteed work every day that the school is open!
If you have a Bachelor's Degree but you do not have a Teaching Certificate, we can help you become an emergency Certified Guest Teacher!
* The pay rate for Substitute Teachers is $95.00/day
* Paid on a weekly basis
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
* In the absence of the classroom teacher, provide instruction and manage the learning environment.
* Review and implement regular teacher's routines, procedures, lesson plans, and curriculum objectives
* Establish and maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment
* Report any student injuries, illness, and serious discipline problems to school administration
* Perform other duties as directed by school administration
* Valid PA Teaching Certification for Substitute Teachers
* Clearances must be within one year: PA State Criminal History Record, Child Abuse Report, and FBI Criminal History Report.
Precision HR Solutions, Inc is the contracted provider for daily substitute positions at the Ambridge School District. Precision HR focuses on enhancing the quality of children’s educational experience by helping school systems provide highly skilled, committed, and caring education professionals to the classroom and support functions.
Title: Substitute Teachers (Building & Day to Day)
Work Type: TEMPORARY
Ref. No.: 1182148-31
Company: Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (PA)
Contract Contact: PA Careers
Office Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Phone: 888-416-4338
Office Address: 950 East Haverford Road, Suite 100C, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.