Location: Clairton, PA 15025
Date Posted: 11/07/2019
For the 2019-2020 school year, we are seeking a Substitute Nurse at Jefferson Hills Intermediate School for the West Jefferson Hills School District.
They are open to a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or a Registered Nurse (RN).
COMPENSATION & HOURS
* Hours are 11am - 2pm
* Pay for RN is $25/hr
* Pay for LPN is $18/hr
* Paid on a weekly basis
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provide back-up support for the school nurse. Occasionally the person may need to cover a building if we are not able to get a district nurse substitute.
* Provide, monitor, and promote a wide range of health, wellness, and emotional support to students, including but not limited to:
* Administering First Aid, CPR/AED, and authorized health treatments in accordance with established procedures to students, staff, and persons on school grounds.
* Completing injury or accident reports for hurt students or staff
* Maintaining confidentiality at all times
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
* Registered Nurse (RN) License OR LPN
* Clearances must be (within one year): PA State Criminal History Record, Child Abuse Report, and FBI Criminal History Report
* Current First Aid/CPR
Precision HR Solutions, Inc is the contracted provider for daily substitute positions with School Districts. Precision HR focuses on enhancing the quality of children’s educational experience by helping school systems provide highly skilled, committed, and caring education professionals to the classroom and support function
Title: Substitute School Nurse (RN/LPN)
Work Type: TEMPORARY
Ref. No.: 1204514-2
Company: Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (WPA)
Contract Contact: Pitt Careers
Office Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Phone: 888-416-4338
Office Address: 600 North Bell Avenue, Building 2, Suite 240, Carnegie, PA 15106
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.