Boston, MA 02127
Precision Human Resource Solutions' (PHRS) mission is to create staffing solutions that help districts focus their energy on the provision of quality education for their students, which in turn strengthens our families and communities!
Our Client is seeking a Residential Counselor
in the Boston, MA area.HOURS
* All Shifts Available SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Provide support that will enhance individuals' quality of life.
* Provide personal care to individuals with autism and other intellectual and developmental disabilities. REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Must have current CPR, First Aid
* MAP certification is preferred but not required
* Valid Driver's License and use of your personal auto to drive to the program required.
* Experience with individuals with developmental disabilities or mental illness necessary.
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (MA-D)
Contract Submit MA
Office Email: [email protected]
140 Gould Street, Suite 230, Needham, MA 02494
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.