Location: Bellingham, MA 02019
Date Posted: 01/10/2020
Our Client is seeking Direct Care Workers in the Bellingham, MA area.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
The primary role of the Day Support Specialist is to provide care and support to individuals with developmental disabilities and mental health and/or medical challenges in a day habilitation setting.
Responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to:
* Providing instruction and reinforcing personal care/hygiene tasks, community living, communication and socialization skills
* Implementing person-centered activities and goals that create and maintain a supportive environment
* Maintaining accurate and timely documentation including progress notes and reports that meet State and federal requirements
* Monitoring medication intake
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Minimum of one (1) year experience working with adults with intellectually and/or developmentally disabilities in a health care setting
* Must be self-motivated with a positive, energetic, and professional demeanor
* Ability to maintain First Aid/CPR, and other certifications as required
* Must possess a valid driver's license to transport Individuals as needed
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Weekly compensation
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Title: Direct Care Worker
Class: Direct Care Support
Work Type: INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Ref. No.: 1201200-17
Company: Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (MA-D)
Contract Contact: Contract Submit MA
Office Email: MAContracts@deltatg.com
Office Phone: 888-416-4338
Office Address: 140 Gould Street, Suite 230, Needham, MA 02494
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.