Location: Pittsburgh, PA 15216
Date Posted: 01/10/2020
Education: Bachelor's Degree
We are seeking a Special Education Teacher (Long-term Substitute) to work with Middle School students with the West Mifflin Area School District.
The position begins on January 16 thru until the end of the year.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
* In the absence of the classroom teacher, provide instruction and manage the learning environment
* Review and implement regular teacher's routines, procedures, lesson plans, and curriculum objectives
* Establish and maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment
* Report student injuries, illness, and serious discipline problems to school administration
* Perform other duties as directed by school administration
* Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
* Verifiable teaching experience
* Valid PA Teaching Certification
* Clearances must be within one year: PA State Criminal History Record, Child Abuse Report, and FBI Criminal History Report.
Precision HR Solutions, Inc is the contracted provider for daily substitute positions with School Districts. Precision HR focuses on enhancing the quality of children’s educational experience by helping school systems provide highly skilled, committed, and caring education professionals to the classroom and support function
Title: Special Education Teacher (Long-term Substitute)
Work Type: TEMPORARY
Ref. No.: 1203707-18
Company: Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (WPA)
Contract Contact: Pitt Careers
Office Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Phone: 888-416-4338
Office Address: 600 North Bell Avenue, Building 2, Suite 240, Carnegie, PA 15106
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.