Location: Tewksbury, MA 01876
Date Posted: 02/14/2020
Category: Public School
Education: High School Diploma/GED
We are seeking full-time Substitute Paraprofessionals/Teachers Aides with the Tewksbury School District for the 2019-2020 school year.
COMPENSATION & TERMS OF OPPORTUNITY
* 10 month school calendar: 180 school days and up to 5 professional development days
* Days and hours coincide with those of the students.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
* Develop and maintain concerted effort to understand special needs students
* Provide support appropriate to students' abilities
* Provide hands-on assistance with ADLs, (Activities of Daily Living- toileting, changing, etc.)
* Work independently with student(s) as directed by the special education or general education teachers.
* Manage student behavior
* Establish and maintain a supportive and cooperative environment with school personnel, parents, and students.
* Recognize when there is an unusual condition or situation and have the ability to seek assistance when necessary
* Adhere to safety practices
* Communicate with diverse groups
The usual and customary methods of performing this job's functions requires the following physical demands: significant lifting, carrying, pushing and or pulling,(no more than 50lbs without assistance). It will entail some climbing, (no higher than 2 feet off the floor), significant stooping, kneeling and/or crawling, and significant fine finger dexterity. This job is performed under minimal temperature variations.
Precision HR Solutions, Inc is the contracted provider for daily substitute positions with School Districts. Precision HR focuses on enhancing the quality of children’s educational experience by helping school systems provide highly
Title: Paraprofessionals/Teacher's Aide (Full time and Substitute)
Work Type: TEMPORARY
Ref. No.: 1185791-39
Company: Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (CT\MA\RI)
Contract Contact: CT/MA/RI Careers
Office Email: InfoNE@precisionhr.net
Office Phone: 860-756-5626
Office Address: 101 Centerpoint Drive, Suite 102, Middletown, CT 06457
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.