Location: Randolph, MA 02368
Date Posted: 02/14/2020
Education: Bachelors Degree
The Paraprofessional will provide services to meet the requirements of a wide range of special education students.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Maintain a positive, supportive, and safe learning environment for students
* Provide an encouraging and supportive presence to students
* Assist with classroom management
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Minimum of a High School Diploma or its equivalent
* Experience in Special Education, Mental Health Adolescent Services or working with student's with autism
* Must be available during school hours
Precision Human Resource Solutions' (PHRS) mission is to create staffing solutions that help districts focus their energy on the provision of quality education for their students, which in turn strengthens our families and communities.
Work Type: INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Ref. No.: 1193775-32
Company: Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (MA-D)
Contract Contact: Contract Submit MA
Office Email: MAContracts@deltatg.com
Office Phone: 888-416-4338
Office Address: 140 Gould Street, Suite 230, Needham, MA 02494
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.