We are seeking Substitute Registered Nurses for Ambridge Area School District. COMPENSATION
* Paid on a weekly basisSUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
The Substitute School Nurse provides, monitors, and promotes a wide range of health, wellness, and emotional support to students, including but not limited to:
* Administering First Aid, CPR/AED, and authorized health treatments in accordance with established procedures to students, staff, and persons on school grounds.
* Completing injury or accident reports for hurt students or staff
* Maintaining confidentiality at all timesREQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
* Verifiable experience as a Registered Nurse
* Registered Nurse (RN) License
* Clearances must be (within one year): PA State Criminal History Record, Child Abuse Report, and FBI Criminal History Report
* Current First Aid/CPR COMPANY OVERVIEW
Precision HR Solutions, Inc is the contracted provider for daily substitute positions with School Districts. Precision HR focuses on enhancing the quality of children’s educational experience by helping school systems provide highly skilled, committed, and caring education professionals to the classroom and support function
Registered Nurse (School Substitute)
Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (WPA)
Office Email: [email protected]
600 North Bell Avenue, Building 2, Suite 240, Carnegie, PA 15106
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.