Location: Willingboro, NJ 08046
Date Posted: 02/14/2020
Category: Charter School
We are looking for a Special Education Teacher to teach in a private school setting in South Jersey for students with behavioral disabilities. The teacher will be working with a 6th grade class now thru the end of the school year.
Precision HR focuses on enhancing the quality of children’s educational experience by helping school systems provide highly skilled, committed and caring education professionals to the classroom and support functions.
* Educate children diagnosed with a number of academic and/or behavior disabilities.
* Manage paperwork for each student: create, update, review and file IEP information and other associated paperwork.
* Teach scheduled lessons and ensure students understand information being taught utilizing their IEP report.
* Prepare daily lesson plans.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's degree in Education
* NJ Teacher Certification
* NJ certification in Teacher of Student with Disabilities/Special Education (preferred)
* Experience working in a secondary school setting with at-risk students (preferred)
* Transcripts required for application
Title: Special Education Teacher
Work Type: TEMPORARY
Ref. No.: 1209698-2
Company: Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (NJ)
Contract Contact: NJ Careers
Office Email: InfoNJ@precisionhr.net
Office Phone: 888-773-7803
Office Address: One Woodbridge Center, Suite 512, Woodbridge, NJ 07095
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.