Douglassville, PA 19518
We are seeking Building and Daily Substitute Teachers with the Daniel Boone Area School District for the 2020-2021 school year. Building Substitutes are guaranteed pay every day that school is open.If you have a Bachelor's Degree and you are interest in being a Substitute Teacher, we can help you get emergency certified!COMPENSATION
* $105/day- Building Sub Teacher rate is $120/day
* Paid on a weekly basisSUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
* In the absence of the classroom teacher, provide instruction and manage the learning environment.
* Review and implement regular teacher's routines, procedures, lesson plans, and curriculum objectives
* Establish and maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment
* Report any student injuries, illness, and serious discipline problems to school administration
* Perform other duties as directed by school administrationREQUIREMENTS
* Valid PA Teaching Certification for substitute teachers
* Clearances must be current (within one year): PA State Criminal History Record, Child Abuse Report, and FBI Criminal History Report.COMPANY OVERVIEW
Precision HR Solutions, Inc is a contracted provider for these substitute positions at the School District. Precision HR focuses on enhancing the quality of children’s educational experience by helping school systems provide highly
skilled, committed and caring education professionals to the classroom and support functions.
Substitute Teacher (Building and Day to Day) - Daniel Boone Area SD
Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (PA)
Office Email: [email protected]
950 East Haverford Road, Suite 100C, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.