Detroit, MI 48228
Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities. Our Client is seeking Call Center Support Staff in Detroit, MI area for the 2020-21 school year.HOURS
* Monday through Friday
* Split shifts 6am-10a/1:30p-5:30pREQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Must be comfortable and adept at being on the phone and effectively providing information to listeners
* Customer services skills and professional etiquette are needed and valued ADVANTAGES
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies.
* Payments processed weekly.
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.COMPANY MISSION
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Call Center Support Staff
Precision HR New Jersey, Inc.
Office Email: [email protected]
One Woodbridge Center, Suite 512, Woodbridge, NJ 07095
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.