Winchendon, MA 01475
PHRS has built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities. Our Client is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist that will primarily work with small groups of students. This will be for Elementary-aged students.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Address personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs that impact educational goals.
* Assist in evaluations, and provide appropriate goals for students that require speech/language therapy.
* Provide continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
* Consult with teachers and other classroom staff as needed
* Maintain appropriate records and documentation
* Assist in Developing and implementing IEPs and 504 Plans
* Assist in Managing caseloads for speech only students if necessary
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
* Minimum of a Master's degree within Speech Language Pathology
* Must be self-motivated with a positive, energetic, and professional demeanor
* Demonstrated ability to effectively work with school personnel, students, parents and/or guardians
* Ability to complete and pass clearances: FBI, Child Abuse (ACT 126), and Criminal
* Must be able to produce current medical/health documents including: physical examination, Tuberculosis/TB Skin Test, CPR and First Aid certification
Precision HR Solutions, Inc is the contracted provider for daily substitute positions with School Districts. Precision HR focuses on enhancing the quality of children’s educational experience by helping school systems provide highly
skilled, committed, and caring education professionals to the classroom and support function
Title: Speech Language Pathologist/Therapist
Work Type: INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Ref. No.: 1217916-9
Company: Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (DTGMA)
Contract Contact: Contract Submit PHRS
Office Email: [email protected]
Office Phone: 800-533-8180
Office Address: 140 Gould Street, Suite 230, Needham, MA 024941
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.