Taunton, MA 02149
Associate's Degree/Para Pro Test
PHRS has built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities. Our client is seeking motivated Instructional Assistants to provide learning support.HOURS
* School Hours (Monday to Friday)SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Assist Teacher coordinate and implement daily lesson plans and activities .
* Assist with maintaining developmentally appropriate classroom
* Keep Teacher informed of students' abilities and challenges while participating in classroom activities and eventsREQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
* Minimum of an Associate's Degree or has passed Paraprofessional Pro Test
* Must be techically savvy
* Demonstrated ability to create and maintain a positve and engaging demeanor with students and parents/guardian.ABOUT US
Precision Human Resource Solutions' (PHRS) mission is to create staffing solutions that help districts focus their energy on the provision of quality education for their students, which in turn strengthens our families and communities.
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (DTGMA)
Contract Submit PHRS
Office Email: [email protected]
140 Gould Street, Suite 230, Needham, MA 024941
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.