Pittsburgh, PA 15227
We are currently hiring Building Substitute Teachers for the Brentwood School District for the remainder of the 2020-2021 school year. Building Substitute Teachers are guaranteed work every day that school is open.We have Building Sub openings at the elementary and MS/HS levels!
INCREASED Sub Teacher rate to $120/dayCOMPENSATION
* The pay rates for Substitute Teachers is $120/day
* Paid on a weekly basisSUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
* In the absence of the classroom teacher, provide instruction and manage the learning environment.
* Review and implement regular teacher's routines, procedures, lesson plans, and curriculum objectives
* Establish and maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment
* Report any student injuries, illness, and serious discipline problems to school administration
* Perform other duties as directed by school administrationREQUIREMENTS
* Valid PA Teaching Certification for substitute teachers
* Clearances must be current (within one year): PA State Criminal History Record, Child Abuse Report, and FBI Criminal History Report.COMPANY OVERVIEW
Precision HR Solutions, Inc is the contracted provider for these day to day substitute positions at the Brentwood School District. Precision HR focuses on enhancing the quality of children’s educational experience by helping school systems provide highly skilled, committed and caring education professionals to the classroom and support functions.
Substitute Teachers (Permanent Building and Day to Day)-Brentwood Borough SD
Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (PA)
Office Email: [email protected]
950 East Haverford Road, Suite 100C, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.