High School Diploma/GED
We are seeking Care Room Attendants (CRA) that will support the needs of students in a Care Room. The Care Room is a temporary transitional space for excluded students who are ill, or who have failed a daily health screening awaiting pickup by a parent or guardian.AVAILABLE HOURS
* Must be available Monday through Friday throughout the school day. SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Track Care Room attendance and supervise students in the Care Room
* Record the reason a student has been sent to Care Room
* If the lunch period is involved, provide the student with a meal in the Care Room. The student may remove their mask during the meal as strict social distancing is observed.
* Track and report Care Room metrics, including student attendance, PPE supply maintenance, etc. This will require use of tools such as an iPad or computer
* Assist school leadership with movement of Care Room students including bathroom breaks, parent guardian hand off, etc.
* If the health condition of a Care Room student deteriorates and requires immediate emergency attention the Attendant will call 911; notify the principal, School Nurse (if available), and then the parent(s) or guardian(s)
* Provide coverage for assigned staff members who are unable to attend their staffing duties
* Practice aggressive hand hygiene
* Maintain social distance to the extent feasible
* Wear appropriate PPE as determined by OSHW (CPS will supply PPE)REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION FOR SCHOOL CARE ROOM ATTENDANT (CRA)
* Minimum of a High School Diploma or its equivalent
* Completion of Office Of Student Health and Wellness (OSHW) training on COVID-19 safety, transmission, health protocols, and communication with families.
* Experience working with school-aged children
* Ability to utilize iPad applications and other technology. ASPEN and Google Access will be required for this role
* Ability to maintain calm and professional demeanor in stressful situations
* Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with school staff and parents
* Ability and willingness to follow written and oral safety protocols and instructions
* Pass Fit testing for respirator usageADVANTAGES
* Immediate start!
* Compensation processed weekly
* Access to a broad array of client opportunitiesCOMPANY OVERVIEW
Precision HR Solutions, Inc is the contracted provider for substitute positions. Precision HR focuses on enhancing the quality of children's educational experience by helping school systems provide highly skilled, committed, and caring education professionals to the classroom and support functions.
School Care Room Attendant *Immediate Start!* - RFP
Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (PA)
Office Email: [email protected]
950 East Haverford Road, Suite 100C, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.