High School Diploma/GED
The COVID Testing Technician (CTT) works with the Registered Nurse (RN) to coordinate and provide COVID-19 surveillance testing services directly to asymptomatic school staff on a rotating basis. On a daily basis, the CTT will execute testing for between 50-150 school-based staff between 2-4 school sites. Duties are to be performed in accordance with the Board of Education policies and procedures, and through the delegation of the RN.Certified Medical Assistants, Patient Technicians, and Certified Nursing Assistants are encouraged to apply. The CTT will be a contracted employee working on site at schools.CLIENT'S SUMMARY OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* On a daily basis, travel to 2 - 4 school test sites to conduct asymptomatic surveillance testing for 50 - 100 asymptomatic school-based staff
* Work with school personnel to execute testing logistics, including set up and tear down of testing location each day, ensuring compliance with social distancing,
and other health and safety best practices.
* Administer the BinaxNOW antigen test to asymptomatic school-based staff and share follow-up instructions with staff once test results are received
* Support RN manage resources (PPE, tests, etc.,), which may include reporting to a designated distribution center at the beginning of each day, collecting
disposable and biohazards throughout the day, and returning these materials to the distribution center at the end of the day
* Support the intake and consent process for all testing participants
* Support the data collection and reporting of positive and negative tests to appropriate vendor REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION FOR ASYMPTOMATIC COVID TESTING TECHNICIAN
* Minimum of a High School Diploma or its equivalent
* Valid Drivers' License and access to a vehicle that can be utilized throughout the day to travel to multiple locations
* Ability to support a comprehensive testing program
* Solid critical thinking, oral, written communication, and computer skills
* Must be able to demonstrate flexibility, a positive attitude and problem-solving abilities
* Experience working with individuals with culturally diverse backgroundsADVANTAGES
* Immediate start!
* Compensation processed weekly
* Access to a broad array of client opportunitiesCOMPANY OVERVIEW
Precision HR Solutions, Inc is the contracted provider for substitute positions. Precision HR focuses on enhancing the quality of children's educational experience by helping school systems provide highly skilled, committed, and caring education professionals to the classroom and support functions.
School COVID Testing Technician (CTT) *Immediate Start!* - RFP
Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (PA)
Office Email: [email protected]
950 East Haverford Road, Suite 100C, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.