Boston, MA 02101
High School Diploma/GED
With over 30 years in business, the Delta-T Group has built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.Our Client is seeking Certified ECE Teachers. We have many opportunities available, and we are looking for several qualified candidates. If you have a EEC Infant/Toddler or Preschool Teaching certificate - apply today! Locations include Boston, Natick, Westborough, Watertown, and Braintree SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
* Maintain a safe and stimulating child development environment
* Create and execute lesson plans on a weekly basis
* Provide age appropriate supervision and redirection
* Maintain open communication with parents and family REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
* Minimum of two (2) years experience in early childhood development
* Teaching certification
* Demonstrated ability to create and maintain a positive and welcoming environment
* Able to lift up a child up to 30lbs
* Knowledge of state requirements and laws
* Valid Driver’s LicenseADVANTAGES
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health.
* Payments processed weekly.
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.COMPANY MISSION
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative staffing solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Early Childhood Education (ECE) Teacher
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (MA-D)
Contract Submit MA
Office Email: [email protected]
140 Gould Street, Suite 230, Needham, MA 02494
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.