Minimum of an Associate's Degree
Seeking Registered Nurses (RN) to coordinate, supervise, and provide COVID-19 testing services to asymptomatic school staff on a rotating basis. The RN will oversee and execute testing at 2-4 school sites on a daily basis. The Registered Nurses (RNs) will be contracted Employees working onsite at assigned schools. Immediate start! Approximately 40 Nurses needed.CLIENT'S SUMMARY OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* On a daily basis, travel to 2-4 school test sites to conduct asymptomatic surveillance testing for 50-100 asymptomatic school-based staff
* Oversee 1-2 COVID Testing Technicians to support the implementation of the testing program
* Serve as the point person on-site with school administrators, and other school personnel. Work Administrators to coordinate testing logistics, including set up and break down of testing locations ensuring compliance with social distancing and other health and safety best practices.
* Administer the BinaxNOW antigen test to asymptomatic school-based staff and share follow-up instructions with staff once test results are received
* Immediately follow-up with individuals who receive a presumptive positive test result by administering a PCR test, and provide education on the next steps.
* Manage resources (PPE, tests, etc.,) by reporting to the designated distribution center at the beginning of each day, collecting disposables and biohazards throughout the day, and returning these materials to the distribution center at the end of the day.
* Manage the intake and consent process for all testing participants
* Oversee the data collection and reporting of positive and negative tests REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION FOR REGISTERED NURSES
* Possess a minimum of an Associates’ Degree in Nursing from an accredited college or university and a valid Illinois nursing license.
* Valid Driver’s License and access to a vehicle to drive to multiple locations in a day.
* Pass a FIT test (if required)ADVANTAGES
* Immediate start!
* Compensation processed weekly
* Access to a broad array of client opportunitiesCOMPANY OVERVIEW
Precision HR Solutions, Inc is the contracted provider for substitute positions at Ambridge Area School District. Precision HR focuses on enhancing the quality of children’s educational experience by helping school systems provide highly skilled, committed, and caring education professionals to the classroom and support functions.
Registered Nurse (COVID Testing Oversight) - RFP
Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (PA)
Office Email: [email protected]
950 East Haverford Road, Suite 100C, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.