Phoenix, AZ 85007
Our client is seeking remote bilingual Spanish speaking Social Workers to provide services to refugees and minority families. The Social Worker should have a drive for excellence and continual improvement, as well as a passion to be involved in high-impact work that makes a difference. Begin next week!AVAILABE HOURS & HOURLY RATE
* Sunday-Thursday,Tuesday-Saturday: 7am-4pm and 11am-7pm (CST)
* Up to $24/hr. depending on contractor's qualifications, availability, and skills.SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Demonstrate mature and stable clinical therapeutic judgment. Manage crisis intervention, conflict, confrontation or other complex people situations with compassion and decisiveness.
* Effectively listen to participants to translate and transcribe information into clear error-free communication in English and/or Spanish
* Work cross functionally with peers and social services agencies to deliver the highest quality of work under extreme pressure and in a fast-paced environment
* Work independently and exercise a high level of confidentiality REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
* A long-term view of people expressed through compassion and support
* Fluent in English and Spanish. Ability to communicate in oral and written form with proper grammar and punctutaion.
* Minimum of a bachelor's degree in Social Work or an equivalent degree in Psychology, Sociology, or other relevant Behavioral Science
* Minimum of two (2) years experience in social work, with knowledge of its basic principles, concepts, and methodology
* Strong aptitude for technology including the ability to quickly learn software applications
* Experience working with immigration or resettlement programs (preferred)
* Knowledge of State, community, and agency resources for victims of abuse (preferred)
* Ability to complete and pass given backrground checks and substance screening ADVANTAGES
* Compensation processed weekly
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.COMPANY MISSION
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative staffing solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Bilingual Spanish Social Worker (Remote)
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (PA)
Office Email: [email protected]
950 East Haverford Road, Suite 100C, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.