Dallas, TX 75201
Travel Youth Care Workers
must have compassion for children and a passion for making a difference in the lives of others. You will provide humble care and service to children and teens while you are accompanying them on domestic flights and via ground transportation to be reunified with their guardians. During these trips, you will communicate in a way that is culturally sensitive and that fosters a safe and comfortable environment.
This is a project-based job lasting 2-12 months (length depends on your availability and the need for trips). You may work in Albion/Detroit, MI, McAllen, El Paso, San Antonio, TX and/or San Diego, CA. We will pay for temporary lodging and a per diem (daily) stipend where you are based, and pay for your travel home at the end of your work assignment. ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
* Accompany minors on domestic flights and/or ground transportation to be reunified with their guardians.
* Provide minors with meals and any other items which may be needed for travel.
* Communicate with children and teens in a way that is culturally sensitive and fosters a safe and comfortable environment.
* Ability to work at least three 12-hour shifts a week
* Be honest, act with integrity, and keep the conversation focused on helping and nurturing children.
* Perform other duties as assigned.REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE* Ability to travel frequently, including overnight, early in the morning and on holidays and weekends, as required to fulfill the obligations and responsibilities of the position
* Minimum of a High School Diploma and 1 year of relevant experience
* Valid Driver’s License
* Favorable background and motor vehicle check
* Strong communication skills
* Bilingual: English/Spanish (preferred)These requirements are thoroughly reviewed during the employment screening process. Acceptance for this opportunity is dependent upon meeting all qualification/selection criteria.BENEFITS
* Paid airfare to/from your assigned location at the start and end of your work on the project (and you get to keep the airline miles!)
* Hotel accommodation and a per diem (daily) stipend for the duration of your work on the project
* Paid training, fun, talented and driven teammates
* Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
* A diverse and community-minded organization
* Career growth and learning opportunities
Travel Youth Care Worker
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (CT\MA\RI)
Office Email: [email protected]
101 Centerpoint Drive, Suite 102, Middletown, CT 06457
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.