With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.Our Client is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist that will primarily work with small groups of students. This will be for Elementary-aged students.SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Address personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs that impact educational goals.
* Assist in evaluations, and provide appropriate goals for students that require speech/language therapy.
* Provide continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
* Consult with teachers and other classroom staff as needed
* Maintain appropriate records and documentation
* Assist in Developing and implementing IEPs and 504 Plans
* Assist in Managing caseloads for speech only students if necessaryREQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
* Must be self-motivated with a positive, energetic, and professional demeanor
* Demonstrated ability to effectively work with school personnel, students, parents and/or guardians
* Ability to complete and pass clearances: FBI, Child Abuse (ACT 126), and Criminal
* Must be able to produce current medical/health documents including: physical examination, Tuberculosis/TB Skin Test, CPR and First Aid certificationADVANTAGES
* Establish a relationship with one of the largest referral agencies for behavioral-health
* Weekly compensation
* Flexible scheduling: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule; increase or decrease your schedule at your
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Speech Language Pathologist/Therapist (SLP)
Speech Language Pathologist
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (DTGMA)
Contract Submit PHRS
Office Email: [email protected]
140 Gould Street, Suite 230, Needham, MA 024941
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.