Ashburn, VA 20147
The Travel Agent (TA)
makes domestic travel and lodging arrangements for unaccompanied children and their families, in support of the immigration reunification process.CURRENT HOURS
* Saturday/Sunday 6:00am - 6:30pm OR
Saturday/Sunday 6:00pm - 6:30am CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
The Travel Agent is responsible for inputting work requests into the company's scheduling system, identifying the correct number and gender if available appropriately skilled Transportation Specialists (TS), and confirming TS availability via phone. The TA sets, updates and maintains TS work schedules in the company's scheduling database. The TA is responsible for creating daily and weekly work schedules while maintaining enough flexibility to meet project demands.KEY FUNCTIONS OF THIS ROLE
* Receive and input requests to transport passengers from facilities to the scheduling system
* Utilize the company's scheduling system travel database to search for available flights, seats, and routes.
* Search the company scheduling system to identify the appropriately trained and available employees based on age, gender, and special needs.
* Assign TSs and communicate transport requirement(s) including confirmation of assignment (date and time to arrive at office for trip orientation).
* Provide assistance in changing and/or canceling flights. Provide TS with travel-related information, and reserve tickets that allows TSs and ORRs appropriate seating on flights.
* Schedules transportation of ORRs and/or family members so that it is completed within 24 hours of receiving the transportation request from ORR.
* Identify TSs able to manage any ORR or family member special needs/requirements.
* Remain aware of travel-related information that may cause delays or prevent flight connections from occurring and communicate this information to the TS in route including last-minute travel arrangements or cancellations due to inclement weather or other travel emergencies.
* Ensure accurate transportation itinerary information is available to all necessary employees via the scheduling system.REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS ROLE
* U.S. Citizenship
* Experience in a call-center type environment a huge plus!
* Possess an Associate degree in an appropriate discipline from an accredited college or relevant work experience
* Have at least two (2) years of documented experience in a travel or logistics related field
* Ability to pass a Government Security Background Investigation, including a favorable credit check, no criminal record, and no prior drug use.These requirements are thoroughly reviewed during the employment screening process. Acceptance for this opportunity is dependent upon meeting all qualification/selection criteria.
Part-Time Weekend Travel Agent/Analyst
Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (CT\MA\RI)
Office Email: [email protected]
101 Centerpoint Drive, Suite 102, Middletown, CT 06457
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.