Chambersburg, PA 17201
we are seeking several full time Custodial Workers, to perform custodial tasks throughout the buildings to maintain an overall safe and clean environment.COMPENSATION & HOURS
* $14/hr (paid weekly)
* Monday - Friday
* Hours are 3pm-11:30pmSUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
* Daily set up cafeteria tables and chairs
* Remove trash/waste from kitchen and cafeteria on a daily basis
* Thoroughly sweep and mop kitchen and cafeteria floors on daily basis
* Maintain cleanliness and organization of all janitorial closets
* Miscellaneous duties as needed and determined by the location managerREQUIREMENTS:
* High school diploma or equivalent
* 1 year of custodial experience required (or similar fields such as housekeeping, floor technician, or maintenance)
* ability to lift up to 40 pounds
* Willingness to undergo completion of a criminal background check and other clearancesCOMPANY OVERVIEW
Precision HR Solutions, Inc., focuses on enhancing the quality of children’s educational experience by helping school systems provide highly skilled, committed and caring education professionals to the classroom and support functions.
#buildingandgrounds #housekeeping #buildingmaintenance #facilities #janitor #custodian
Full Time School Custodian/Cleaner - No Weekends!
Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (PA)
Office Email: [email protected]
950 East Haverford Road, Suite 100C, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.