Detroit, MI 48228
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Purchasing Agent in Detroit for the 2021-22 school year.AVAILABLE HOURS
* Monday through Friday
* Shift times are 9:00am- 5:00pmDESCRIPTION OF CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY
* Work with the Procurement team and other DPS stakeholders to ensure quality goods and services are delivered at optimal cost, on time, aligned with district priorities, and organized around the needs of schools in a manner that promotes the academic and social/emotional growth of DPS students.REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain or Finance from an accredited college or
University. Other degree acceptable if 3-5 years equivalent job experience.
* Minimum of 3 years of work experience in Material, Planning and Logistics, Finance, and/or Purchasing
* Experience in a public education setting a plus
* Must be comfortable and adept at being on the phone and effectively providing information to listeners
* Customer services skills and professional etiquette are needed and valued COMPANY OVERVIEW
Precision HR Solutions, Inc is the contracted provider for all the lunch monmitors for the South Orange Maplewood School District. Precision HR focuses on enhancing the quality of children’s educational experience by helping school systems provide highly skilled, committed, and caring education professionals to the classroom and support functions.
Purchasing Agent (Buying Procurement)
Precision HR New Jersey, Inc.
Office Email: [email protected]
1460 Route 9 North, Suite 300, Woodbridge, NJ 07095
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.