On behalf of our client, we are seeking Call Center staff in Detroit for the 2021-22 school year.AVAILABLE HOURS
* Monday through Friday
* Split shifts (must work both) - Hours 5:30a-9:30a/ 1p-5pDESCRIPTION OF CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY
* Work with the Student Transportation team to ensure students are transported to school timely.
* Take incoming and place outgoing calls to parents.REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* MUST be comfortable speaking over the phone.
* Experience in a public education setting a plus
* Must be comfortable and adept at being on the phone and effectively providing information to listeners
* Customer services skills and professional etiquette are needed and valued ADVANTAGES
* Payments processed weekly.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.COMPANY OVERVIEW
Precision HR Solutions, Inc is the contracted provider for all the lunch monmitors for the South Orange Maplewood School District. Precision HR focuses on enhancing the quality of children’s educational experience by helping school systems provide highly skilled, committed, and caring education professionals to the classroom and support functions.
Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc.
Contract Submit PHRS RFP
Office Email: [email protected]
950 East Haverford Road, Suite 100C, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.