High School Diploma/GED
Be a Health and Safety Hero! Join the Chicago Public School (CPS) Initiative to keep the community safe.Are you studying for your health career, any health career and looking for clinical experience?
We are seeking Paraprofessional Observers to provide COVID-19 surveillance testing assistance. Immediate interviews. Start ASAP upon background clearance.Applicants must have a High School Diploma or its equivalent (GED), a valid drivers license, and access to a vehicle to drive to multiple locations within a day. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is mandated.SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITYThe potential applicant is expected to support a comprehensive testing program.
* Observe and oversee self-administered COVID/PCR testing conducted by students and staff at Chicago Public Schools
* Register students and staff taking test
* Label and ready tests for pick-up and lab testingREQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION FOR ASYMPTOMATIC COVID TESTING TECHNICIAN
* Must have your Covid-19 Vaccine
* Minimum of a High School Diploma or its equivalent. Clinical Certifications or Licenses preferred
* Experience working with children and/or within a school setting. Medical experience and/or certification is preferred
* Valid Driver's License, and access to a car. Applicants cannot rely on public transportation, since CTTS's may have to travel between schools
* Demonstrated ability to use an electronic tablet for daily data entry.
* Must have or be willing to undergo and satisfactorily pass Fingerprint Clearance
* Possess strong oral, written communication, and computer skills
* The applicant should have experience working with individuals with culturally diverse backgrounds. ADVANTAGES
* Immediate start!
* Compensation processed weekly
* Access to a broad array of client opportunitiesCOMPANY OVERVIEW
Precision HR Solutions, Inc is the contracted provider for substitute positions. Precision HR focuses on enhancing the quality of children's educational experience by helping school systems provide highly skilled, committed, and caring education professionals to the classroom and support functions.
Health/Nursing Aides ($19-20) Immediate Start!
Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc.
Contract Submit PHRS RFP
Office Email: [email protected]
950 East Haverford Road, Suite 100C, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.