York, PA 17401
We are seeking several full-time School Custodians/Janitors to work in the Dallastown School District. All openings are available for immediate start. These are temp-to-hire opportunities!WEEKLY COMPENSATION & HOURS
* School Year Hours: M-F 3pm - MidnightSUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
* Maintain cleanliness of classrooms, auditoriums, gyms, locker rooms, offices, hallways, lounges, cafeterias, bathrooms, utility rooms, lobbies, etc. Cleaning includes vacuuming, dusting, disinfecting bathrooms, dry mopping and wet mopping.
* Assist with custodial emergencies that occur throughout the shift including.
* Clean, maintain and store equipment including daily cleaning of equipment
* Replenish supplies; including toilet paper, hand towels, hand soap and hand sanitizer.
* Remove trash as required and replace liners.REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* All candidates must have cleaning or janitorial experience
* Must must be able to obtain or present clearances less than one year old: PA State Criminal History Record, Child Abuse Report, and FBI Criminal History Report.COMPANY OVERVIEW
Precision HR Solutions, Inc., focuses on enhancing the quality of children’s educational experience by helping school systems provide highly skilled, committed and caring education professionals to the classroom and support functions.
#buildingandgrounds #housekeeping #buildingmaintenan #janitorial #custodian #cleaner
Full Time School Custodian Openings! (No Weekends) $15/hr.
TEMP TO PERM
Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (PA)
Office Email: [email protected]
950 East Haverford Road, Suite 100C, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.