Tempe, AZ 85282
We are seeking several full-time Substitute School Custodians/Janitors to work with Tempe Elementary School District
We are have Multiple Openings!WEEKLY COMPENSATION & HOURS
* Pay Rate is $16/hr
* Hours are from 3pm to 11pm
Under direct supervision, as a Custodian
you will maintain assigned areas of a school building and its grounds. You will provide custodial care for facilities by emptying trash, sweeping and vacuuming floors, cleaning classrooms and sanitizing bathrooms, maintaining cafeteria cleanliness, and performing other custodial-related duties.Essential Functions
* Clean assigned school facilities for the purpose of maintaining a sanitary, safe and attractive environment. Sweep, dust, clean, scrub, strip, seal, wax, polish, and mop floors in classrooms, kitchens, dining halls, toilet rooms, offices, and similar facilities. Cleans, dusts, high dusts, and polishes woodwork, glass, hall lockers, furniture, air intake screens, and louvers, fixtures, and other installations.
* Remove spots from floors, walls, woodwork, furniture, and fixtures and cleans chalkboards and erasers. Wash and scrub walls, lavatory fixtures, inside glass, windows, painted surfaces, and drinking fountains, and sanitizes refrigerators and beverage coolers.
* Maintain floors and sidewalks (e.g. sweeps, wet/dry mops, dust mops, vacuums carpets, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring safety and proper maintenance of facility. Sweeps and hoses blacktops, playgrounds, sidewalks, and parkways.
* Arrange tables, chairs, desks, etc. for the purpose of providing adequate preparation for classroom activities and events. Performs a variety of unscheduled custodial duties as requested by the school office and teachers.
* Maintain supplies and equipment for the purpose of ensuring the availability of items required to properly stock facilities.
* Operate equipment, such as floor polishing and scrubbing machines, wall washing machines, steam shampooers, vacuum cleaners, and power sweepers.
* Gather and dispose of rubbish, paper, and debris, and empty and wash refuse containers.
* Inspect school facilities for the purpose of ensuring that the site meets district standards for safety and cleanliness, and/or identify vandalism, equipment breakage, weather damage, etc. Skills
* Minimum of one (1) year of custodial/cleaning or maintenance-related experience (preferred)
* Arizona Fingerprint CardCOMPANY OVERVIEW
Precision HR Solutions, Inc., focuses on enhancing the quality of children's educational experience by helping school systems provide highly skilled, committed and caring education professionals to the classroom and support functions.
#buildingandgrounds #housekeeping #buildingmaintenance #facilities #janitor #custodian
Full Time School Custodian/Cleaner Openings! $15/hr
TEMP TO PERM
Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (PA)
Office Email: [email protected]
950 East Haverford Road, Suite 100C, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.