West Mifflin, PA 15122
We are currently hiring Building and Day to Day Substitute Teachers for the West Mifflin Area School Districtf or the 2021-2022 school year. Building Substitute Teachers are guaranteed pay every day that school is open.
***Increased Sub Teacher Pay rates****COMPENSATION
* The pay rate Sub Teachers is $150/day
* Paid on a weekly basis.SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
* In the absence of the classroom teacher, provide instruction and manage the learning environment.
* Review and implement regular teacher's routines, procedures, lesson plans, and curriculum objectives
* Establish and maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment
* Report any student injuries, illness, and serious discipline problems to school administration
* Perform other duties as directed by school administrationREQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Clearances must be current (within one year): PA State Criminal History Record, Child Abuse Report, and FBI Criminal History Report.
* Valid PA Teaching Certification for substitute teachers COMPANY OVERVIEW
Precision HR Solutions, Inc is the contracted provider for these day to day substitute positions at the West Mifflin School District. Precision HR focuses on enhancing the quality of children’s educational experience by helping school systems provide highly skilled, committed and caring education professionals to the classroom and support functions.
Substitute Teachers (Building and Daily) – West Mifflin Area School District- $150/day
Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (PA)
Office Email: [email protected]
950 East Haverford Road, Suite 100C, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.