Columbus, OH 43085
Our client is seeking Building Substitute Teachers
who are dedicated to providing a superior education and are excited to create a rigorous and nurturing classroom environment that prioritizes student learning and social-emotional development. DAILY RATE & AVAILABLE HOURS:
* Starting at $27/hr depending on qualifications, availability, and skills.
* Monday-Friday (7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.)RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work to meet all goals related to student achievement and culture.
• Deliver effective daily lessons based on student need and differentiate instruction based on the need of the students
• Perform daily planning and classroom instruction activities.
• Support the educational and behavioral goals of all students, including those with an Individualized Education Plan or those learning English as a second language.
• Integrate culturally responsive teaching practices into daily lessons and interactions with students, parents, and colleagues.
• Communicate regularly with families regarding the academic and social-emotional growth of their child.
• Incorporate 21st century technology skills into daily classroom practice and team settings.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Current state substitute license in appropriate content area
• Knowledge of State Standards and Common Core Standards
• High quality written and verbal communication skills
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Word and Outlook
• Ability to pass federal and state criminal background checks
• Experience working in a multi-cultural setting preferred
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Candidates applying to this role also usually have experience or interest in other roles including Teacher, Substitute Teacher, and Substitute.
Title: Substitute Teachers starting at $27/hr
Work Type: TEMPORARY
Ref. No.: 1238096-13
Company: Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (PA)
Contract Contact: PA Careers
Office Email: [email protected]
Office Phone: 888-416-4338
Office Address: 950 East Haverford Road, Suite 100C, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.