Mars, PA 16046
We are currently hiring Building and Day-to-Day Substitute Teachers for the Mars School District for the 2021-2022 school year. Building Substitutes are guaranteed pay every day that school is open!
***INCREASED PAY RATES January 2022If you have your Bachelors Degree but do not have a Teaching Certificate, we can help you become a Certified Guest Teacher! COMPENSATION
* $110/day After 30 days worked pay rate increases to $120/day
* Retired Teachers $120/day
* Paid on a weekly basisSUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
* In the absence of the classroom teacher, provide instruction and manage the learning environment
* Review and implement regular teacher's routines, procedures, lesson plans, and curriculum objectives
* Establish and maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment
* Report any student injuries, illness, and serious discipline problems to school administration
* Perform other duties as directed by school administrationREQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
* All candidates must have teaching experience
* Valid PA Teaching Certification for Substitute Teachers
* Clearances must be within one year: PA State Criminal History Record, Child Abuse Report, and FBI Criminal History Report.COMPANY OVERVIEW
Precision HR Solutions, Inc focuses on enhancing the quality of children’s educational experience by helping school systems provide highly skilled, committed and caring education professionals to the classroom and support functions.
Substitute Teachers – Mars Area School District -Increased Pay Rates!
Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (PA)
Office Email: [email protected]
950 East Haverford Road, Suite 100C, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.